If I'm not at the lake on Memorial Day, July 4th, or Labor Day I feel like something's not quite right. Sort of like something irking me all morning because I know I forgot something, and then remembering around lunchtime that I didn't brush my teeth. Most of you are thinking 'ooh gross' right now but you know you've been there. Anyway, this Memorial Day was particularly fun at the lake because I feel like Sophie is finally at an age where she can do and enjoy really fun activities, at least in my book. Poor Stone got left inside most of the time with poor grandma:( but I know sooner than later he'll be able to join us.
Sophie caught TWO fish! I'm certain this is more than Jay and I have ever caught in our lives, combined. I grew up on a lake but spent more time in the water than staring at the water waiting on something to happen, that may not happen, only to start all over if it does indeed happen (this is how I view fishing). BUT, I will say that fishing with my daughter was quite thrilling!!
We also went semi-hiking, boating, jetskiing, paddleboating, and golfcarting (is that a word?). It's like my little playground.





1 comment:
Looks like an awesome holiday!! Love seeing you on the jet ski (looks like fun)! And....love Sophie's hair..so cute!
Post a Comment