The end of summer is fast approaching which means the start of preschool, dance lessons, and SEC football!! I don't think Sophie remembers what football season is like around the Eich household but it goes something like this. Thursday night - watch the Thursday night college game. Friday - hang Gamecock flag out front. Saturday at 10:30 - turn on ESPN Gameday as loud as possible, perform the fight song a couple of times during breakfast, put on appropriate game attire. Game time - everyone take your posts (Lindsey / Jay / Sophie on the couch, Stone in his bouncy, Saxon on the floor) and ONLY talk / cheer / laugh when it revolves around the game, actually only when the good guys are winning (i.e. don't talk when good guys are losing). Don't answer the phone unless caller i.d. reveals its a fellow GCock. If good guys lose, don't answer the phone if Pop Pop Stone calls...at least thru the weekend.
Below is Sophie donning her new dance outfit posing in first position (sort of). Mark your calendars for Dec 13, 14 for her debut on stage. Tickets will sell out early I'm sure.
Yesterday our neighbor Cade came over to play. I believe I was getting lunch ready in the kitchen when Sophie and Cade emerged from her bedroom dressed as a blond version of Sonny and Cher, or maybe Big Bird and Mr Rogers, your guess is as good as mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment