7.21.2008

Stuff Happens

"Stuff" is Sophie's new word of the month. "Mommy, go get your stuff." "I left my stuff out there, mommy." So I thought it only appropriate to title this post after her, since most of what I have to say today has to do with her.

I have discovered there are many unanticipated challenges when you have two children, the hardest thus far is nursing Stone and entertaining Sophie at the same time. Most days I am able to appease Sophie by plopping her in front of the tv to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. (My how I've quickly changed my tv watching rules.) However, last Friday I decided to be a little more adventurous and nurse him in the playroom so she could read, color, etc. What follows in the photos is what happened during our 'adventure'.

Mind you, all of this happened during one nursing session (i.e. 30 minutes).

1) Kate got a haircut. I read somewhere this week that cutoff jeans were coming back in style so I'm thinking Sophie read the same article and decided to go with the all around 90s rocker look.

2) Sophie ingested green playdoh. This is not a first time occurrence so I need to buy crappier tasting playdoh.

3) The last one involves poop and I do in fact have a picture but won't post it to save Sophie's dignity later in life.

The third picture is of my sweet son Stone...Pretty in pink:) hehe

No comments: