8.27.2009

Pretty in Pink

You probably thought this post was going to be about Sophie. Well, take one look at the picture and you'll know otherwise. Its called pink food coloring...now known as the color that i hate. I know, hate is a strong word, but I have scrubbed this child and every ounce of my house a million times over and I still find traces of pink.

I'm the dumb mom that let this happen. Sophie loves to 'bake'. Every so often she'll pull out my mixing bowl, fill it with water, food coloring (pink:)), icing, and sprinkles. We put it in the oven and bake it (the oven is not on). The timer goes off, we pull it out, get out the candles, sing, etc.

Since my friend Hope came and took pictures at Stone's birthday, this particular day Sophie wanted to go outside and take pictures bc I guess that's what we do now at "birthday parties". I got my camera, followed her outside, turned around to wait on Stone, and...here he is!!

1 comment:

brooke b said...

He's Pinkilicious! :) (Love that book...do you guys have it?)