"Mommy, is it time to go strawberry picking? mommy, is it time to go strawberry picking? I can't wait!! Let's go pick strawberries!"
Get to strawberry farm, pick up our basket, pick the perfect row, and start picking. 2 minutes goes by, mommy, I'm done. The basket is too heavy.
So mommy picks 5 lbs of strawberries, trying to keep up with Sophie eating the strawberries. This year felt the same as last year because I was carrying 25 extra pounds on my front, except last year Stone was on the inside! I can't decide which was harder.
Next year I won't have the extra 25 pounds (hopefully) but I will probably consider hiring a crew to help me pick because they'll BOTH be eating them right out of the bucket.
Sounds frustrating, but its still so fun to me. As a child, strawberry picking was so much fun and signaled the start of my favorite time of year!!


Our gracious neighbor Kathy came along for the ride, and was my extra set of arms.

My extra 25 pounds:)
Our gracious neighbor Kathy came along for the ride, and was my extra set of arms.
My extra 25 pounds:)
1 comment:
VERY FUN! Where did you go? I'd love to take the boys.
Post a Comment